Is there anything better than grilling as the sun goes down, drink in hand, equipped with a recipe that takes minutes to pull together? With a bit of prep the night before, you can have these succulent shrimp on the table in no time.
Redwood Hill Farm goat milk yogurt lends a creamy note to the bright flavors of lemon and garlic, resulting in a subtle, perfectly balanced dish. Serve with an heirloom tomato salad, and you’ve got a perfect, no-fuss summer meal.
Yogurt-Marinated Grilled Shrimp
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Ready In:
Is there anything better than grilling as the sun goes down, drink in hand, equipped with a recipe that takes minutes to pull …
- 15-20 shrimp peeled and deveined with tail shells intact
- 2 cups Redwood Hill Farm Goat Milk Yogurt
- 1/2 large onion
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic roughly chopped
- 2 lemons juiced
- Combine yogurt, onion, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and lemon juice in blender or food processor. Process until smooth. Place shrimp and yogurt marinade in a large freezer bag or covered container and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Heat your grill to medium-high. Brush grill grates with oil. Scrape excess marinade off shrimp and thread them onto skewers. Grill shrimp for about 2-3 minutes a side.
- Course: Entrée
- Skill Level: Easy