Recipe: Yogurt Fruit Soup
Yogurt Fruit Soup
- Yield: 5 (3 to 4 Servings)
- Ready In:
For a light, refreshing first course try this delectable yogurt fruit soup. It's great served for brunch with croissants!
- 1 1/2 cup Redwood Hill Farm Goat Milk Yogurt plain or vanilla flavor
- 3 cups fruit juice such as orange, apple or pineapple, unsweetened
- 1 banana mashed
- 1 apple chopped
- 1 peach chopped
- 1 slice melon such as cantaloupe or honeydew
- lemon juice from 1/2 lemon, fresh squeezed
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Combine ingredients in a food processor and puree. Top each bowl with a mint leaf and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Course: Soup
- Skill Level: Beginner