Warm olive oil with lightly sauteed red bell pepper and garlic tops crumpled feta cheese in this delicious dip from Real Simple Magazine.
Recipe: Warm Feta Goat Cheese Spread
Warm Feta Goat Cheese Spread
- Yield: 1 (6 to 8 Servings)
- Ready In:
from Rob Howard, Real Simple Magazine Deliciously simple.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 diced red bell pepper
- 1 sliced garlic clove(s)
- 1 pound Raw Milk Feta Goat Cheese
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add red bell pepper and garlic. Cook until soft, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Break Feta into a serving bowl. Top with the warm pepper mixture.
- Serve with sliced cucumber and pita chips.
- Serves 6-8
- Course: Appetizer
- Skill Level: Beginner