Any fine olive oil will work well in this salad – we love the extra citrus kick from “O Lime.” This salad comes together quickly, and will make a perfect first course.
Recipe: Redwood Hill Farm Feta and O Lime Olive Oil Salad
Redwood Hill Farm Feta and O Lime Olive Oil Salad
- Yield: 5 (3 to 4 Servings)
- Ready In:
Any fine olive oil will work well in this salad - we love the extra citrus kick from "O Lime." This salad comes together quickly, and …
- 1 lb fresh salad mix
- 8 ounces Raw Milk Feta Goat Cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup Jicama grated
- 1/2 cup fresh carrots grated
- 1/4 cup onion red
- 2 Tbsp olive oil lime flavored oil such as O LIme Olive Oil brand
- Arrange the salad greens in a serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the Feta, Jicama, carrots & red onion.
- Drizzle mixture with olive oil and sprinkle with fresh ground pepper.
- Pour over salad greens when ready to serve!
- Enjoy with a Lagunitas Ale or Pinot Grigio!
- Course: Salad
- Skill Level: Beginner