Redwood Hill Farm Feta and O Lime Olive Oil Salad
- Yield: 5 (3 to 4 Servings)
- Ready In:
- 1 lb fresh salad mix
- 8 ounces Redwood Hill Farm Raw Goat Milk Feta crumbled
- 1/2 cup Jicama grated
- 1/2 cup fresh carrots grated
- 1/4 cup onion red
- 2 Tbsp olive oil lime flavored oil such as O LIme Olive Oil brand
- Arrange the salad greens in a serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the Feta, Jicama, carrots & red onion.
- Drizzle mixture with olive oil and sprinkle with fresh ground pepper.
- Pour over salad greens when ready to serve!
- Enjoy with a Lagunitas Ale or Pinot Grigio!
- Course: Salad
- Skill Level: Beginner
Tags: Raw Milk Feta