Our thanks to Sheana Davis of Glen Ellen, CA for this quick and simple pasta dish. Ready in minutes; serve chilled or room temp.
Redwood Hill Farm Feta and O Lemon Olive Oil Pasta
- Yield: 1 ( 4 Servings)
- Ready In:
from Sheana Davis, Glen Ellen, CA
- 1 lb Radiator Pasta
- 8 ounces Raw Milk Feta Goat Cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped coarsely
- 2 tablespoons O Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain and rinse with cold water.
- While the pasta is cooking, combine the Feta, basil, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss with pasta and serve chilled or room temperature.
Serve with a Sauvignon Blanc.
- Course: Entrée
- Skill Level: Beginner