Redwood Hill Farm Feta and O Lemon Olive Oil Pasta
- Yield: 5 (3 to 4 Servings)
- Ready In:
from Sheana Davis, Glen Ellen, CA
- 1 # Radiator Pasta
- 8 ounces Redwood Hill Farm Raw Goat Milk Feta crumbled
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped coarsely
- 2 tablespoons O Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain and rinse with cold water.
- While the pasta is cooking, combine the Feta, basil, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss with pasta and serve chilled or room temperature.
Serve with a Sauvignon Blanc.
- Course: Entrée
- Skill Level: Beginner