Redwood Hill Farm Chèvre with Lime and Scallions
- Yield: 5 (3 to 4 Servings)
- Ready In:
from Sheana Davis, Glen Ellen, CA Enjoy this easy summer appetizer from Redwood Hill Farm.
- 1 cup Redwood Hill Farm Chèvre
- 2 Tbsp olive Oil O Lime Olive Oil brand or other lime oil
- 1/4 cup scallions sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp cilantro chopped fine
- Blue corn tortilla chips
- Place Redwood Hill Farm Chèvre in a small bowl, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with scallions and cilantro. To serve, place 1 teaspoon of chèvre and accompaniments on tortilla chip and serve.
- Course: Appetizer
- Skill Level: Beginner
Tags: Fresh Chèvre