Our buttery-rich Redwood Hill Farm Bucheret tops this simple spinach salad with a fresh apple cider-based vinaigrette. Thanks to Sheana Davis for this recipe.
Redwood Hill Farm Bucheret and Spinach Salad
- Yield: 3 to 4 Servings
by Sheana Davis
- 1 piece Bucheret cut into small pieces
- 1 lb fresh spinach rinsed and dried
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp Thyme chopped
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Whisk together the apple cider vinegar, olive oil, honey, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Place spinach in a serving bowl, sprinkle with Bucheret and drizzle with the Apple Cider Vinaigrette.
- Serve! Enjoy with Lagunitas ale or a Riesling.
- Course: Salad
- Skill Level: Beginner
Tags: Bucheret Goat Cheese