Creamy Redwood Hill Farm Vanilla Goat Milk Yogurt is layered with every color-of-the-rainbow fresh fruit for this fresh and juicy yogurt parfait.
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Calories 320, Fat Cal. 110, Total Fat 16g (25% DV), Sat Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 39g (13% DV), Fiber 6g, Sugars 19g, Protein 10g, Vitamin A 7%, Vitamin C 116%, Calcium 24%, Iron 6%.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Vanilla Rainbow Parfait
- Yield: 1 parfait (1 Servings)
A fresh as summer fruit and yogurt parfait made with Redwood Hill Farm Vanilla Goat Milk Yogurt
- 1 6 oz. container Goat Milk Yogurt Redwood Hill Farm Vanilla
- 1/4 cup each diced kiwi, sliced strawberries, orange segments and blueberries
- 2 Tbsp. walnuts chopped
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. flax seed
- Alternate layers of yogurt, walnuts, and each variety of ruit and berry.
- Top with honey and flax seed.
- Course: Dessert
- Skill Level: Easy
Tags: goat yogurt