Catch the cool, tropical breeze with this special frozen yogurt parfait made with Redwood Hill Farm Apricot Mango Goat Yogurt, topped with tropical fruits and nuts.
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Calories 290, Fat Cal. 110, Total Fat 13g (20% DV), Sat Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 18mg (6% DV), Sodium 120mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 35g (12% DV), Fiber 3g, Sugars 17g, Protein 6g, Vitamin A 7%, Vitamin C 113%, Calcium 14%, Iron 10%.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Tropical Getaway Frozen Yogurt Parfait
- Yield: 4 parfaits (4 Servings)
A very special frozen yogurt parfait made with Redwood Hill Farm Apricot Mango Goat Yogurt, topped with tropical fruits and nuts.
- 3 6 oz. containers Goat Milk Yogurt Redwood Hill Farm Apricot Mango
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. coconut palm sugar
- 3 cups mango, papaya and kiwi diced
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut
- 1 star fruit sliced
- Strain yogurt through cheesecloth overnight in refrigerator.
- Simmer coconut milk with sugar, until combined; allow to cool.
- Mix coconut milk with yogurt, pour into ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Layer frozen yogurt alternately with fruits and top with toasted coconut and nuts.
- Course: Dessert
- Skill Level: Easy
Tags: goat yogurt