Created for Redwood Hill Farm by Sabrina Modelle, The Tomato Tart
(TheTomatoTart.com, @thetomatotart.com, facebook.com/sabrinamodelle.thetomatotart)
I just love this simple yet elegant flavor pairing of Rosemary Honey and creamy, Redwood Hill Farm Plain Goat Yogurt created for us by the Tomato Tart, I think you will too.
The recipe calls for 24 oz. of Redwood Hill Farm Goat Yogurt but as Redwood Hill Fans know, our tubs of yogurt are in the one quart size. Reserve the additional 8 oz. of yogurt for another recipe.
Very easy and satisfying…enjoy!
Rosemary Honey Yogurt
- Yield: 4 cups (4 Servings)
Delicious rosemary infused honey paired with Redwood Hill Farm Goat Milk Yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 rosemary sprig large
- 1 vanilla bean scraped
- 1 tiny pinch salt
- 24 oz Goat Milk Yogurt Redwood Hill Farm plain
- Add honey, rosemary, vanilla bean, and salt to a small heavy saucepan and bring to a boil over medium low. Remove from heat and cool for 10 minutes.
- Place yogurt in a large heatproof bowl. Remove the rosemary sprig from the saucepan and pour 2/3 of the honey mixture over the yogurt, stirring to combine.
- Top each serving with a drizzle of the rest of the rosemary vanilla honey. Serve with fresh berries or granola.
- Course: Breakfast
- Skill Level: Easy
Tags: goat yogurt