What’s your flavor?
We asked a number of our favorite bloggers what they love to pair with Redwood Hill Farm Goat Milk Yogurt. Enjoy this inspired recipe, created for Redwood Hill Farm by Dorothy Reinhold, Shockingly Delicious
Earthy, sweet-tart flavor makes a surprising breakfast, elegant lunch or snack that strays far from the usual over-sweetened yogurt path.
Moroccan Goat Yogurt with Dates and Preserved Lemon
- Yield: 1 cup (1 Servings)
Redwood Hill Farm Plain Goat Milk Yogurt with sweet dates and preserved lemon
- 1 tsp preserved lemon rind very finely minced
- 1 6-ounce tub Goat Milk Yogurt plain
- 6-7 Deglet Noor or Medjool dates finely minced
- handful toasted walnuts
- Make sure the preserved lemon rind is rinsed well before you mince it. Mince enough to make 1 teaspoon. Add to a small bowl.
- Add yogurt and 6 minced dates to the bowl, and stir well. Taste, and add the final date if you want it sweeter. Scrape yogurt into a serving dish or pretty glass, and top with toasted walnuts.
- For an amusing presentation, slice a date lengthwise and add the spears to the top as a fun garnish. Enjoy!
- Course: Breakfast
- Skill Level: Easy
Tags: Goat Milk Yogurt