Peace, Love, Goat Dairy! Smooth & Creamy, nutty, chewy…this power-food parfait has it all!
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Calories 280, Fat Cal. 110, Total Fat 12g (18% DV), Sat Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 30mg (10% DV), Sodium 85mg (4% DV), Total Carb. 35g (12% DV), Fiber 4g, Sugars 27g, Protein 13g, Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 1%, Calcium 23%, Iron 23%.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Hip Hippie Hooray
- Yield: 1 parfait (1 Servings)
Creamy, tangy Redwood Hill Farm plain yogurt, bananas, nuts and dried fruit are combined for a 'far-out' taste treat!
- 1 6 oz. container Goat Milk Yogurt Redwood Hill Farm plain
- 1/4 cup dried fruits apricots, dates, gig, apples, cranberries: diced
- 1 Tbsp. hemp seeds
- 2 tsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp honey (to taste)
- Mix dried fruit with hemp and sunflower seeds.
- Alternate layers of yogurt and the fruit and seed mix.
- Top with a drizzle of honey.
- Dig it!
- Course: Dessert
- Skill Level: Easy
Tags: goat yogurt