Enjoy this new “summer grilling” recipe from one of our favorite bloggers, Cookin’ Canuck Dara Michalski. I’m looking forward to trying the chipotle lime yogurt sauce on grilled veges as well!
Find Cookin’ Canuck at the blog and also connect on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Google+
Grilled Chicken Tenders with Chipotle Lime Yogurt Sauce
- Yield: 8 tenders & approx. 1/2 cup sauce (4 Servings)
- Ready In:
Chicken tenders marinated, grilled, then topped with a chipotle lime yogurt sauce.
- The Yogurt:
- 1 6 oz Redwood Hill Farm Plain Goat Milk Yogurt
- 1/2 chipotle pepper seeded & minced
- 1 tsp adobo sauce (from chipotle pepper can)
- 1/2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- The Chicken:
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds chicken tenders ( or 2 chicken breasts cut into several pieces)
- The yogurt:
In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, lime juice and salt. Stir to combine completely.
- The chicken:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Lightly oil the grill.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, cumin, smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken tenders and turn to coat. Marinate for 15 minutes.
- Remove the chicken tenders from the marinade and grill until the chicken is just cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
- Serve the chicken tenders with the chipotle lime yogurt and enjoy!
- Course: Entrée
- Skill Level: Easy
Tags: goat yogurt