Has your get up and go, got up and gone? Juice up your day with goat milk kefir and nourishing greens, bursting with energy to spare. We added a kiss of apple and a handful of strawberries for sweetness and recommend including a frozen banana for an extra creamy texture. Our Redwood Hill Farm Plain Kefir packs a punch of protein and has Flourish® – a proprietary blend of 10 live active probiotic cultures. Make enough to share as family and friends will be green with envy of your renewed vim and vigor.
For more on how to get creative with kefir and yogurt smoothies, check out our…
Go-Go Greens Smoothie
- Yield: One Smoothie (10 oz.) (1 Servings)
Delicious probiotic fruit smoothies made with Redwood Hill Farm Goat Milk Kefir or Yogurt
- 1 cup leafy greens chard, spinach or kale with ribs removed
- 1/2 cup Redwood Hill Farm Goat Milk Kefir plain or flavored
- 1/2 cup strawberries fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup apple juice unsweetened
- 1/2 medium banana frozen
- 1/2 cup ice cubes adjust to reach desired consistency
- 1 tbsp chia seeds optional: boost of fiber, omega 3s, and calcium
- 1 scoop whey protein powder optional: for added protein
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Course: Beverage