Creamy, delicious vanilla yogurt parfait with banana, cocoa, and super food maca powder. We’ve topped it with cashews and cacao nibs for a nutty, sweet, good-for-you indulgence!
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Calories 395, Fat Cal. 110, Total Fat 21g (32% DV), Sat Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 90mg (4% DV), Total Carb. 47g (16% DV), Fiber 5g, Sugars 24g, Protein 13g, Vitamin A 5%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 23%, Iron 16%.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Yield: 1 parfait (1 Servings)
Yogurt parfait made with Redwood Hill Farm Vanilla Goat Yogurt and bananas, then topped with cashews and cacao nibs, yumm!
- 1 6 oz. container Goat Milk Yogurt vanilla
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 tsp/packet stevia optional
- 2 Tbsp. cashews chopped
- 1 Tbsp. cacao nibs
- 1 small banana sliced
- Mix yogurt with maca and cocoa powder and stevia.
- Mix cashews with cacao nibs.
- Alternate layers of yogurt, bananas and the cashew and cacao nib mix.
- Course: Dessert
- Skill Level: Easy
Tags: goat yogurt