Savory goodness, chock-full of super foods…this tuna salad parfait made with tangy, delicious plain goat yogurt is a lovely light meal and great way to get your daily dose of probiotics.
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Calories 298, Fat Cal. 110, Total Fat 5g (8% DV), Sat Fat 2g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 15mg (5% DV), Sodium 110mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 32g (11% DV), Fiber 2g, Sugars 14g, Protein 31g, Vitamin A 26%, Vitamin C 18%, Calcium 17%, Iron 8%.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Asian Tuna Salad
- Yield: 2 Servings
Savory, crisp and cool asian salad made with the probiotic goodness of Redwood Hill Farm Goat Milk Yogurt
- 6 oz container Goat Milk Yogurt Redwood Hill Farm, plain
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp garlic fresh, minced
- salt to taste
- 2/3 cup brown rice cooked
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 cup romaine lettuce chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 6 oz tuna filet cooked, cubed
- 1 small cucumber chopped
- 2 tbs fresh lime juice
- 2 tbs pickled ginger sliced
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- Mix yogurt with hot pepper sauce, honey, garlic and salt (to taste).
- Mix rice with vinegar and salt (to taste).
- Layer lettuce, rice, cilantro, tuna and cucumber.
- Top with lime juice, yogurt dressing, ginger and sesame seeds.
- Course: Salad
- Skill Level: Easy
Tags: goat yogurt