Goat Yogurt Raita
- Yield: 5 (3 to 4 Servings)
- Ready In:
Raita is traditionally served with Indian curries as a cooling compliment to the spiciness of the curry. It is also good served as a cooling summer dish on a hot day.
- 2 cups Redwood Hill Farm Goat Milk Yogurt plain flavor
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 or more garlic clove(s), pressed
- Dash of cayenne to taste (optional)
- Peel, seed and coarsely grate the cucumbers.
- Add to yogurt in a bowl and stir.
- Add the cumin, garlic and cayenne.
- Stir and chill.
- Course: Appetizer
- Skill Level: Beginner
Tags: Goat Milk Yogurt