Pesto Goat Cheese and Sun-Dried Tomato Pizza
- Yield: 5 (3 to 4 Servings)
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 soft taco sized flour tortillas
- 1 cup prepared pesto sauce, divided usage
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated, divided usage
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, cut into strips, divided usage
- 4 oz. Goat cheese, divided usage
- 2 teaspoons pine nuts (optional)
- Place one tortilla on an oiled baking pan. Lightly brush the tortilla with 1/8 cup of pesto.
- Next, sprinkle 1/4 cup mozzarella over the pesto.
- Place another tortilla over the pesto and cheese and repeat the procedure of pesto and cheese on the second tortilla.
- Arrange the sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese and pine nuts (if desired) on the top tortilla over the pesto and cheese.
- Repeat entire procedure with remaining tortillas and ingredients.
- Bake in 400 F oven until crispy.
- Course: Entrée
- Skill Level: Child Friendly
Tags: Main Dish