Recipe: Ocean Spray Salad
Ocean Spray Salad
- Yield: 5 (3 to 4 Servings)
- Ready In:
We've tried other dressings but this one is outstanding!
- 2 cups baby field greens
- 2 tablespoons cranberries dried
- 2 tablespoons pecans toasted and chopped
- 1 ounce Redwood Hill Farm Chevre crumbled
- Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette
- Mix first 3 ingredients together, crumble in half the goat cheese and dress lightly.
- Toss to coat the greens and sprinkle on the remaining goat cheese.
- Pass extra dressing on the side.
- Course: Salad
- Skill Level: Beginner