For a light, refreshing first course try this delectable goat milk kefir fruit soup. It’s delicious served for brunch with croissants.
Kefir Fruit Soup
- Yield: 1 (3 to 4 Servings)
- Ready In:
For a light, refreshing first course try this delectable kefir fruit soup. It's delicious served for brunch with croissants.
- 1 1/2 cups Redwood Hill Farm Goat Milk Kefir plain or flavored
- 2 cups unsweetened fruit juice such as orange, apple or pineapple
- 1 banana mashed
- 1 apple chopped
- 1 peach chopped
- 1 slice melon such as cantaloupe or honeydew
- lemon juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Combine ingredients in a food processor and puree. Top each bowl with a mint leaf and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Course: Soup
- Skill Level: Beginner
Tags: goat kefir