Grape Leaves Stuffed with Chèvre and Figs
- Yield: 5 (3 to 4 Servings)
- Ready In:
Adapted from a recipe from Chef Dan Berman
- 3 ounces fresh figs
- 3 ounces cow cream or goat milk
- 4 ounces Redwood Hill Farm Chevre
- 1 egg(s) beaten
- 2 oz pine nuts toasted
- 2 Tbsp chives chopped
- Grape leaves (blanched, fresh or jarred)
- Puree figs with cream or goat milk in food processor.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and whisk in egg and chevre.
- Fold in pine nuts and chives.
- Wrap a teaspoon of filling in grape leaves.
- Place in 350 degree oven and bake until warm, about 15 minutes.
- Course: Appetizer
- Skill Level: Beginner
Tags: Fresh Chèvre