Simple to make, creamy & delcious Gelato! Enjoy one of our favorite recipes for summer developed with Redwood Hill Farm plain goat yogurt from one of our favorite Sonoma County chef’s, Duske Estes, Zazu Restaurant.
Recipe: Goat Milk Yogurt Gelato
Goat Milk Yogurt Gelato
- Yield: 4-6 Servings
- Ready In:
Zazu Restaurant, Sebastopol, California developed this creamy, delicious, simple dessert!
- 1 Qt Redwood Hill Farm Goat Milk Yogurt plain flavor
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- Drain yogurt through cheesecloth overnight in refrigerator.
- In a pot, boil water and sugar until sugar is melted; cool.
- Mix cooled sugar with yogurt.
- Pour in an ice cream machine and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Course: Dessert
- Skill Level: Beginner