Fresh Goat Milk Chèvre with Green Grape Tomato Salsa
- Yield: 5 (3 to 4 Servings)
- Ready In:
from Sheana Davis, Glen Ellen, CA
- 1 basket (2 cups) Green Grape tomatoes rinsed and cut into quarters
- 1 basket (2 cups) Sun Gold Cherry tomatoes rinsed and cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp ea sea salt and coarse ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, red onion, basil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place chèvre in the middle of a serving platter and pour salsa around the chevre.
- Garnish by placing a few chips into the chèvre along with the additional basil leaves.
Serve with blue corn tortilla chips or chips of your choice.
- Chicken and Chèvre Quesadilla with Green Grape Salsa
- Grill chicken breast and cut into strips.
- Spread chèvre on a tortilla; place chicken on top and cover with another tortilla.
- Grill on the BBQ or in a hot saute pan.
Garnish with green Grape Salsa and enjoy!
- Course: Appetizer
- Skill Level: Beginner
Tags: Fresh Chèvre