- Yield: 5 (3 to 4 Servings)
- Ready In:
- 1 lb. fettuccine or egg noodles
- 1/2 cube butter (or 1/4 cup olive oil)
- 6 to 8 cloves of garlic pressed
- 2 Tbsp chives
- 2 Tbsp parsley fresh or dry
- 1 cup goat milk, half-and-half, or cream
- 16 oz Redwood Hill Farm Chevre
- 1/2 cup Redwood Hill Farm Goat Cheddar grated
- Pecorino or Parmesan
- Sauteed mushrooms and/or peas (optional)
- Cook noodles. While they cook, melt butter and add garlic, chives and parsley and saute for two minutes.
- Heat goat milk (or half-and-half or cream) in a sauce pan and stir in chevre until it is dissolved. Do not boil.
- When hot, add the butter, chive and parsley mixture and then add drained noodles, optional ingredients and grated cheese.
- Toss well land place in an oiled casserole.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Uncover, top with extra grated cheese, and bake another 15-20 minutes until top is golden.
- Course: Entrée
- Skill Level: Beginner