This is a great weeknight dinner recipe, or for any time you’re short on time. Have it in the oven in 10 minues, then sit back and relax!
Easy Feta Goat Cheese Chicken Bake
- Yield: 6 (4 to 6 Servings)
- Ready In:
A simple delicious recipe to prepare when you are short on time!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 4 oz Raw Milk Feta Goat Cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit. Arrange chicken in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Drizzle chicken with 1 tbsp. of the lemon juice. Season with salt and black pepper. Top with feta cheese; drizzle with remaining 1 tbsp. lemon juice.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with red pepper and parsley.
- Course: Entrée
- Skill Level: Beginner