This is a great weeknight dinner recipe, or for any time you’re short on time. Have it in the oven in 10 minues, then sit back and relax!
Easy Feta Chicken Bake
- Yield: 6 (4 to 6 Servings)
- Ready In:
A simple delicious recipe to prepare when you are short on time!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 4 oz Redwood Hill Farm Raw Goat Milk Feta
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit. Arrange chicken in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Drizzle chicken with 1 tbsp. of the lemon juice. Season with salt and black pepper. Top with feta cheese; drizzle with remaining 1 tbsp. lemon juice.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with red pepper and parsley.
- Course: Entrée
- Skill Level: Beginner