Chicken with Yogurt and Mustard
- Yield: 5 (3 to 4 Servings)
- Ready In:
From Lydie Marshall, Cooking Teacher
- 1 1/2 cup Redwood Hill Farm Goat Milk Yogurt plain flavor
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 lbs. Chicken parts
- Position rack in middle of oven; preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together the yogurt, mustard, salt and pepper. Spoon into a 7 x 11 inch glass baking dish. Add the chicken parts, turning them to coat with the yogurt mixture.
- If you are preparing the chicken several hours ahead, cover the pan and refrigerate. If baking right away, leave uncovered.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the chicken pieces are golden brown, the juices run clear and flesh shows no signs of pink at the bone.
- Transfer the chicken to a serving platter. Scrape the curdled yogurt mixture in the baking pan into a blender; blend until smooth. Pour over the chicken.
Serve with noodles and a green salad.
- Course: Entrée
- Skill Level: Beginner