Recipe: Chevre Dessert
- Yield: 5 (3 to 4 Servings)
- Ready In:
We like to serve this with slices of fresh fruit.
- 8 ounces Redwood Hill Farm Chevre plain flavor
- 2 tablespoons Maple Sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Zest of 1/3 to 1/2 organic lemon
- Put ingredients in food processor or blender; or use hand mixer and beat until blended.
Use this dessert cheese as a low calorie alternative to cream cheese for carrot cake frosting. Use it to fill crepes or blintzes, and top with fresh fruit.
- Course: Dessert
- Skill Level: Beginner