Redwood Hill Farm Plain Chèvre sweetened to perfection is an elegant dessert, delicious filling for crepes and blintzes or a low calorie alternative to cream cheese frosting. We also love it simply served with slices of fresh fruit such as poached pears, mango or strawberries!
Try molding it for a simple, elegant presentation that is fun and easy to put together. Pictured here, we’ve set it in a heart shape cheese mold. Click here for more recipe ideas with fresh, versatile Redwood Hill Farm Chèvre.
- Yield: 5 (4-6 Servings)
- Ready In:
We love to serve this with slices of fresh fruit.
- 8 ounces Redwood Hill Farm Chevre plain flavor
- 2 Tbsps. sugar or maple sugar/syrup, or honey
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1/2 lemon organic, freshly squeezed juice
- Blend ingredients together with a whisk (or pulse briefly in a food processor).
- To mold: Line first with cheese cloth or plastic wrap, press in firmly, chill 20-30 minutes.
- Unmold onto a pretty dish about 30 minutes before serving and garnish.
- Course: Dessert
- Skill Level: Beginner