Camellia with Seasonal Condiments
- Yield: 5 (3 to 4 Servings)
- Ready In:
from Sheana Davis, Glen Ellen, CA
- 14 oz Redwood Hill Farm Camellia
- Walnut bread or fresh baguette slices
- Assorted condiments
- Remove Camellia from refrigeration and allow to sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Cut in half horizontally, placing cut side up on a serving plate.
- Gently spread filling over the cut side and finish by placing the second half over the condiments, cut side down.
- Serve at room temperature or bake for 15 minutes at 350 and serve warm.
- Course: Appetizer