- Yield: 5 (3 to 4 Servings)
- Ready In:
- 4 oz Redwood Hill Farm Chèvre plain or 3-peppercorn flavor
- 1 bulb garlic roasted
- drizzle olive oil
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Coat a small ramekin with extra virgin olive oil and add 4 ounces of Redwood Hill Farm Plain or Three Peppercorn Chevre.
- Poke several cloves of roasted garlic (roasted for 20 minutes in a 350 oven) into the chevre.
- Drizzle some olive oil on top and add a sprig of fresh rosemary.
- Bake for ten minutes in 400 oven or until chevre is bubbly.
- Course: Appetizer
- Skill Level: Beginner
Tags: Fresh Chèvre