Chopped macadamia nuts and bananas add to the tropical flavors in this healthy parfait made with our Apricot Mango Goat Milk Yogurt.
Recipe: Apricot Mango Parfait Crunch
Apricot Mango Parfait Crunch
- Yield: 1 (1 Servings)
Colorful, elegant, and simple to make; parfaits are like little edible craft projects. We love using Erewhon Organic Crispy Brown Rice Cereal for the extra crunch layer in this gluten-free parfait. This tropical tasting recipe was developed by Sharon Bice. All ingredients and quantities are flexible - gather the kids and have fun creating your own! Makes 2 parfaits.
- Layer ingredients:
- 1 6 oz. tub Redwood Hill Farm Goat Milk Yogurt Apricot Mango flavor
- 2 Tbsp. macadamia nuts chopped
- 1/2 cup dried mango chopped
- 1 banana sliced into rounds
- 1 cup Crispy Brown Rice Gluten Free Cereal such as Erewhon brand
- Banana Puree Topping:
- 1 banana
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. agave syrup (or to taste for sweetness)
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- Using a mini food processor, or by hand with a fork, puree one banana, stirring in the lemon juice, agave syrup and cinnamon.
- Lay out all ingredients, then layer in each pretty glass dish:
Yogurt, dried mango, crispy cereal, yogurt. Lay banana rounds around the side, and continue layering yogurt, then cereal. Top with a dollop of banana puree, and sprinkle the top with macademia nuts and more dried mango.
- Course: Breakfast
- Skill Level: Beginner